It is that time of year…the happiest time of year, right? We love the cooler temperatures, picking out the perfect christmas tree, decking the halls, cookie parties…but in the midst of all that, my favorite thing about the holidays is that we all travel near and far to be the ones we love. No matter what each of us celebrate, the holidays are such a wonderful time to slow down amongst all the hustle and bustle to count our blessings and give thanks…especially when such tragedy has affected so many innocent people here and around the world.
This year we’ll be spending the holidays with Nicholas’ side of the family…the last Christmas we’ll all have together before our twin nieces arrive in the spring. Cannot wait to see the Kain family grow + 2…like I said, so much to be grateful for.
I have six…yes, SIX fun little giveaway prizes! A few of them were donated by such talented designers and sweet friends of mine, Whitney English, Emily Ley, Amber Housley and Annette Thurmon of Chaviano Couture.
ENTRY RULES :: (entry must be submitted by DEC 27th 11:59pm EST)
1. Like CYN KAIN PHOTOGRAPHY on facebook
2. Follow ME on twitter (@cynkain) – (if you have twitter)
3. Share this post on your facebook wall and encourage your friends to enter :)
4. LIKE the fantastic designers that donated to the giveaway and like them :: Emily Ley , Amber Housley, Whitney English, Chaviano Couture
4. Comment below and write that you’ve done the above and share what you’re most excited about either about the holiday season (if you celebrate) or the upcoming new year!
**Prizes are listed below in the order I will draw the winners that correspond with each one. Drawing will be December 28, 2012
1. $10.00 Starbucks gift card :: Because let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a warm pick-me-up in the winter :)
2. Whitney English Day Designer :: It’s 2013 and we all need a new planner, right?! It is a spiral bound, hardcover and hard back planner
that features eight different worksheets that Whitney designed to start with a broad focus and helps you narrow down your purpose and passions into key areas that will allow you to apply to a daily executable plan.
3. Spiced Apple Candle by Amber Housley :: Darling half-pint 8 ounce mason jar candles that warms up your home with an amazing scent. I can’t get enough of this particular one!
4. Emily Ley Simplified Planner :: Over the moon that I have TWO different planners to giveaway. If you’re like me, you LIVE for your daily planner! Emily has created a customizable planner to simplify your life. This helps you keep track of your calendar, contacts, family and business life.
5. A Lifetime of Happiness Book by Annette Thurmon :: Pre-orders being Monday DEC 17. “This is a book for couples whether newly married, or years down the road. It’s a book for single gals and guys too! It talks about the unexpected, the things nobody ever tells you about marriage and what to expect.” – Annette Thurmon
6. A lifestyle session with yours truly :) :: Only catch, must be within 2 hours of Richmond, Virginia (or in the Charlotte, NC area).
Lots of love to you all and GOOD LUCK!!