It is that time of year...the happiest time of year, right? We love the cooler temperatures, picking out the perfect christmas tree, decking the halls, cookie parties...but in the midst of all that, my favorite thing about the holidays is that we all travel near and far to be the ones we love. No matter what each of us celebrate, the holidays are such a wonderful time to slow down amongst all the hustle and bustle to count our blessings and give thanks...especially when such tragedy has affected so many innocent people here and around the world.
This year we'll be spending the holidays with Nicholas' side of the family...the last Christmas we'll all have together before our twin nieces arrive in the spring. Cannot wait to see the Kain family grow + 2...like I said, so much to be grateful for.
I have six...yes, SIX fun little giveaway prizes! A few of them were donated by such talented designers and sweet friends of mine, Whitney English, Emily Ley, Amber Housley and Annette Thurmon of Chaviano Couture.
ENTRY RULES :: (entry must be submitted by DEC 27th 11:59pm EST)
1. Like CYN KAIN PHOTOGRAPHY on facebook
2. Follow ME on twitter (@cynkain) - (if you have twitter)
3. Share this post on your facebook wall and encourage your friends to enter :)
4. LIKE the fantastic designers that donated to the giveaway and like them :: Emily Ley , Amber Housley, Whitney English, Chaviano Couture
4. Comment below and write that you've done the above and share what you're most excited about either about the holiday season (if you celebrate) or the upcoming new year!**Prizes are listed below in the order I will draw the winners that correspond with each one. Drawing will be December 28, 2012
1. $10.00 Starbucks gift card :: Because let's be honest, who doesn't love a warm pick-me-up in the winter :)
2. Whitney English Day Designer :: It's 2013 and we all need a new planner, right?! It is a spiral bound, hardcover and hard back planner
that features eight different worksheets that Whitney designed to start with a broad focus and helps you narrow down your purpose and passions into key areas that will allow you to apply to a daily executable plan.
3. Spiced Apple Candle by Amber Housley :: Darling half-pint 8 ounce mason jar candles that warms up your home with an amazing scent. I can't get enough of this particular one!
4. Emily Ley Simplified Planner :: Over the moon that I have TWO different planners to giveaway. If you're like me, you LIVE for your daily planner! Emily has created a customizable planner to simplify your life. This helps you keep track of your calendar, contacts, family and business life.
5. A Lifetime of Happiness Book by Annette Thurmon :: Pre-orders being Monday DEC 17. "This is a book for couples whether newly married, or years down the road. It's a book for single gals and guys too! It talks about the unexpected, the things nobody ever tells you about marriage and what to expect." - Annette Thurmon
6. A lifestyle session with yours truly :) :: Only catch, must be within 2 hours of Richmond, Virginia (or in the Charlotte, NC area).
Lots of love to you all and GOOD LUCK!!
So thrilled to have been published in the Southern Weddings 5th Anniversary issue this fall! If you haven't picked up your copy yet, you can buy it a local newsstands or order HERE...it is filled with gorgeousness! The ladies behind Southern Weddings Magazine have really outdone themselves this time...we're talking inspiration, lots of shared advice from amazingly talented wedding professionals, gold foil SW header and of course some of the prettiest southern details through out the issue. Lara, Emily, Nicole, Marissa and Kristen - Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this lovely issue! Editor-in-chief, Lara Casey and Creative Director, Emily Thomas were looking to create a spread that highlighted what marriage is truly all about, the vows. The vows were written in calligraphy by the talented Lindsay of Lindsay Letters and the styling was by my sweet friend and designer Amber Housely. For a few behind the scene peeks visit Amber's post HERE - it was such a fun trip out to Nashville! The bouquet on the bottom left was from an inspiration shoot Amber and I dreamed up. The gorgeous floral design was done by the one and only Holly Chapple And lastly one my summer brides had their bouquet featured in the magazine - right spread, bottom left - the beautiful full all-gardenia bouquet. You can imagine how good it smelled! Thank you to the Southern Weddings Ladies for pouring their heart and soul into their work and creating this gorgeous issue - and huge congratulations to them as this is their 5th anniversary issue! I am very honored to be published next to so many people I admire in the industry!
So thrilled to see this gorgeous DC maternity session featured on Let the Kids Dress Themselves! Please do check it out HERE and leave some love in the comments section :) You can also see my original blog post HERE. Thank you to the ladies of Let the Kids for sharing this session!