• Home
  • Investment
  • Kind words
  • Contact
    The Knot Spread 1

The Knot North Carolina | Published

Jan 31, 2013 Press Published
    Last June I shot a gorgeous backyard wedding at a bride's home and was so excited when The Knot North Carolina decided to publish a few images from the wedding in their inspiration section of the magazine. It is always such a joy to see what Erin of Erin McLean Events creates for her brides! The gorgeous florals you see featured were done by the talented ladies of The EnglishGarden. The deliciously gorgeous cake was by Sweet Memories Bakery. To see my post from Margo + Patrick's wedding, click HERE . Their wedding was also featured on Southern Bride & Groom Blog, check it out HERE . Be sure to grab your copy of The Knot soon for more wedding inspiration!

view full post

add comment share on twitter share on facebook link to post
    • Kim: Brother James I don't get on the computer that often and I got arunod to visiting this site. This is really nice and keep up the good work and keep running the race. May God bless you and your family in a special way. Love yall and take care. (04.04.2013, 5:04PM)

Caroline | Charlottesville, VA | Family

Jan 23, 2013 Family + Kids
    We are going on two years living here in Virginia, I cannot believe how time has flown! So far, we LOVE it! There are so many gorgeous areas here - for this shoot we drove down the road to Charlottesville and made a little visit at an apple orchard. Caroline was as happy as can be picking apples, seriously, how cute is she? She is one happy kid! Seeing her happy smile just warms my heart!  Caroline was so curious of everything around her, she was happy as can be to sit and explore. I must admit once mom and dad let her have an apple she was hooked...which also made for some pretty adorable photos :) Thanks for fun afternoon at the apple orchards! Oh and yes, sweet Caroline is wearing riding pants. I'm pretty sure she is the most stylish girl in Virginia thanks to her mom!

view full post

add comment share on twitter share on facebook link to post
    • mobile games: Hello there, I discovered your site by means of Google while looking for a related matter,
      your site got here up, it appears good. I've bookmarked it in my google
      bookmarks.
      Hello there, just changed into aware of
      your blog via Google, and found that it is truly informative.
      I am going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate when you continue this in future.
      Numerous folks shall be benefited from your
      writing. Cheers! (14.04.2014, 6:04PM)
    • water damage St. Petersburg: If you desire to take a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques to your won website. (19.03.2014, 11:03PM)
    • Dumpster Rental Miami FL: It's remarkable designed for me to have a website, which is good in favor of my know-how.
      thanks admin (18.03.2014, 12:03AM)
    • Voice Over Training: Wonderful blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of
      any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
      I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
      If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
      Appreciate it! (02.03.2014, 9:03PM)
    • air conditioning repair tampa fl: My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from
      PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
      I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
      Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into
      it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated! (15.02.2014, 10:02PM)
    • dj naples fl: fantastic points altogether, you simply won a logo new reader.
      What may you recommend about your post that you simply made a
      few days ago? Any certain? (10.02.2014, 9:02PM)

Martha + Paul Engaged_050

Martha + Paul | Sanford, NC | Engaged

Jan 16, 2013 Engagement
    It has been raining here in Virginia for THREE WHOLE DAYS. yuck. It's January...this should be glorious snow! I looked at the forecast this morning and now we have a chance of snow tomorrow evening...would love for y'all to think happy thoughts about pretty snow falling because Bella dog is going stir crazy in the house without her daily outside romps! Since it's been so wet and grey outside, I decide to post this engagement session with warm, beautiful light...and a gorgeous couple too! Martha and Paul totally embrace what it takes to be a sweet southern couple. Martha showed up in some cowboy boots and dressed it up with an adorable short lace dress. This shoot screams SOUTHERN. We've got the boots, the farm, pups and even cows....I think the cows were a little jealous of all the attention Martha and Paul were getting - they were watching from a distance then slowly migrated over to us for the last bit of the shoot :) Such sweet pups! You know me and dogs...there can never be too many :) Congratulations to Martha and Paul! These two are getting married in one of my favorite cities of all time! CHARLESTON! So excited!!

view full post

add comment share on twitter share on facebook link to post
    • Bridal Portrait, Richmond Virginia Wedding Photographer | Cyn Kain Photography: [...] married earlier this spring in Charleston, SC. So many of you commented on much you loved their engagement session that I shot in her hometown – and among the cows on the farm :) Between weather and [...] (28.06.2013, 10:06AM)
    • Leo Timoshuk: Absolutely beautiful. Awesome couple! Great photos Cynthia!!! (05.04.2013, 12:04PM)
    • KRISTIN: So pretty! (24.01.2013, 9:01AM)
    • Lindsay Robertson: Beautiful! What a cute couple. (16.01.2013, 2:01PM)
    • sarah der!: I love this session, Cyn! Such a sweet, cute couple and I love the sunny, summery feel, especially during this gloomy week down here in Chapel Hill! :) (16.01.2013, 11:01AM)
    • Caroline Lima: Gorgeous Cyn! I love her dress! (16.01.2013, 11:01AM)